Agency features allow EventsFrame users to manage multiple EventsFrame accounts under one primary account.
Why would you want to do this?
If you are managing events on your clients behalf, by holding multiple EventsFrame accounts you are able to setup different payment processors for each client - and keep them separate. Additionally by holding multiple accounts, you are able to provide your clients their own logins to EventsFrame to view their events and ticket sales at any time. Once an event is complete, you can remove your clients payment details and setup the account with a new set of payment processors ready for a new client.
If you have codes to register please do so on this Form.
What does that mean?
- If you purchase codes for this access on AppSumo, we'll provide details on how to merge those codes into an agency account soon. After the AppSumo promotion, any additional accounts added within the main agency account will be charged at the usual agency price (TBC).
- Running an agency account means you can have sub-accounts, each with their own organiser access and therefore their own payment gateway settings.
- Each EventsFrame account grants access to one agency account to use with one client.
- The agency account owner would have access to all sub accounts and their respective events and orders.
- The app itself will always contain EventsFrame branding and run from the EventsFrame domain. We have plans to release a custom domain setting at an event and/or account level (TBC) for the customer-facing ticket/registration pages.
- There will not be options to charge your clients from within the EventsFrame app.
- These features are designed for agencies to support clients in ticketing and running events. It is not a reseller program.
- There will be no mechanism to white label the app or charge your clients from within EventsFrame.
- This is an agency account designed for you to support your clients run their events. Any billing arrangement should be a part of your existing contract and services with your clients.