Creating an Event
To get started creating your first event, click the EventsFrame link from your email or go directly to app.eventsframe.com.
If this is the first event you are creating an event, this is what you will see:
The table is ready to start listing your events, the big blue "CREATE EVENT" button is where you will click to...create your event!
Once you have clicked the blue button, you will be taken to the event creation screen:
Enter the following information:
- Event Name (pro-tip: keep the name engaging, unique and not overly long)
- Location (insert a short address - remember that your event website should have full location and transportation details)
- Collect attendee names (Check the box to confirm you will be recording attendee names)
- Start and finish Dates (US format mm/dd/yyyy, use the date picker or enter directly into the boxes)
- Timezone (timezone that the event will be happening in)
Ok press the green "CREATE EVENT" button and continue to creating tickets.