Transition from legacy platform
What you will find in the article:
2) What is new
3) Maximize your revenue
1. New event creation will be turned off on the legacy platform on Nov 13th 2023. The platform will be closed down in 2024 including all existing plans.
2. New platform is launched on November 13th 2023.
3. You need to create a new account if you want to use the platform by signing up here https://organizer.eventsframe.com/register
4. Your existing events will stay on the legacy platform to allow for uninterrupted sale of the tickets.
What is new
New Design for an Intuitive Experience
Our first and most visible change is the brand-new design of EventsFrame. We have taken a sleek and modern approach to ensure that your journey through the platform is not only more aesthetically pleasing but also more user-friendly.
With our improved design, you'll find navigating EventsFrame more enjoyable and efficient. But that's not all—our statistics have also received a significant upgrade. You'll have access to better insights and data to inform your event planning decisions.
Tickets Direct to the Inbox
In response to user feedback, we have simplified the ticketing process. Attendees will receive their event tickets directly in their email inbox. This change streamlines the ticketing process, making it more convenient for both event organizers and participants.
Working with the community of attendees and would-be goers is becoming increasingly important for the future success of the events. That is why we will be introducing tools that help you better work with the community of the ticket buyers.
Seamless Integrations for Effortless Management
We understand the importance of seamless integration with other platforms. To streamline your event management efforts, we will introduce robust integrations with popular services such as MailChimp, Zapier. and Integratly among others. These integrations will empower you to automate tasks and expand your event's reach effortlessly.
Improved event page
Optimizing for ticket sales! This was the ultimate goal for the redesign of the event landing page.
Maximizing Your Ticketing Revenue
There will be changes to the pricing policy:
Pass on fees
You will be able to pass the fees on the ticket buyers. Shifting the cost from your business to the ticket buyers will help you increase your revenue.
Changes in fees
There will be two plans you can choose from.
1) Connect your own Stripe account
- 4% fee that can be passed on the ticket buyers
- does not include your current Stripe fees
- fee share of 1 percentage point
2) Use our new payment gateway
- 6.9% + $0.25 (or equivalent in your currency)
- fee share of 2 percentage points
- not a cost to your business in comparison to your Stripe account fees as it is covered by the ticket buyer
PayPal integration is no longer available.
Helping you earn more
We believe that our new pass on fees and rebates policies along with the new payment gateway will significantly improve your bottom line.